Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Hello Fellow Bloggers!

 This is going to be a short blog because I need to get back to studying for my Strategies to Healthy Living exam tomorrow. Last Friday I took my first test of the semester. I was really nervous about the test because it was all writing. I got it back on Monday and guess what? I got a B. I was so excited! I couldn't wait to get out of class and call my parents and sister... Well guess what! Neither one of my parents answered their phones... I was a little disappointed. That always seems to happen to me. Yesterday at work poor Penny Lane was sick. Actually the whole family was sick. Poor Jessica, she was sick on her birthday. I took her flowers and soup so I know it made her feel a little better! This weekend is the Greek Festival. Everyone needs to come out and support my church. Its being held downtown at Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox church. Ill be performing! ha Great food and awesome dancing, dance groups ranging from 6 years old to adult groups! Hope to see you all there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment