Saturday, November 27, 2010

Things I am Thankful for!

There are a million things I am thankful for, however there are some things I am EXTREMELY thankful for!

I am thankful for my wonderful parents. Without them I in fact would not be here. :-)

I am thankful for my sister and brother in law and my amazing nephew. My sister is my other half.


I am thankful for being able to have a big family. No matter what happens there is always somebody you can call when your in trouble or need help.


I am thankful for my best friend of 21 years. J Stas has been there for me through the good times as well as the bad ones. Without her I wouldn't make sense. :-)

I am thankful for my cousins Jessica and Kyle. :-) I am thankful for them because they have given me the best job anyone could ask for. They allow me to spend my days looking after their children. I love those girls more than anything in the world, and I am very thankful and lucky to have them as part of my family. Love you guys so much!

I am thankful for my aunt Barbra. I am very close with her and I am so lucky to have her in my life. I have so many great memories with her. I love you Half Squat.

I am thankful for the group of friends I am always with. They are always there for me whenever I need them. Life would be boring with out this group.

There are so many things that I am thankful for. If I tried to list them all, this post would take up 10 pages. So I stuck to the main things im thankful for.
Hope everyone had a GREAT Thanksgiving

1 comment: