Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day Four

Hello everyone!

Greetings from the beautiful island of Santorini!

Where to even start. This morning didn't start off good at all. We took the Mega Jet from Crete to Santorini. It was a 2 hour boat ride which me and 3 other people from the group spent in the bathroom sick out of our minds. That was the most painful experience of my life! And guess what... We get to go on three more boat rides! Lucky me! After we finally got off the boat in Santorini we got on the bus and made our way to the Hotel.

We all got out swim suits on and headed to the beach. A group of us went to eat first then it was off to get our tan on! Some people went into the water immediately and some of us laid out and enjoyed the sun.

After that it was back to the hotel to get ready for the evening. We went out to this little town to watch the sunset... Words cannot describe how beautiful the sunset is here. I was absolutely in love. I don't want to leave tomorrow. Then it was off to eat dinner and do some shopping. I got myself a jersey with my name on the back, and something's for my family.

Now it off to bed! I have to boat rides tomorrow so I need as much sleep as I can get!

Below are some pictures from today! Hope you like them!


No comments:

Post a Comment