Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day Eight and Nine

Last two days in Greece! :(

We arrived really early in Athens and our hotel rooms were not available. So we had breakfast, changed and left for the acropolis. I went last year but it was nice going again. After we visited that we were going to go to the museum but it was closed.

We broke off into little groups and did some shopping! I bought a lot of stuff! Hah I love me some shopping. After shopping for a couple of hours me and the three other people I was with went back to the hotel. Me and my roommate Gigi went back to the hotel and took a 2 hour nap then got ready for the evening.

We went out to a nice dinner as group and then walked to get ice cream. Then we went to see the changing of the guards. I had never seen that before! It was so awesome!!

Then it was off to bed because it was going to be an early morning. I was dead asleep till the fire alarm went off at 2:00 am! Hah

Day Nine

We got up early today and got on the ferry to Aegina. When we got there we went to the monastery of St. Nektarios. I went there last year with the other spiritual odyssey group but It was nice to go again. This time we got to spend more time there. We went to the beach one last time! I love the beach. I wish I lived close by. After the beach we got back on the ferry and headed back to Athens. I went back to start packing up because we have an early flight tomorrow. :( I'm really sad to be leaving Greece. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment