Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day to all you Mothers out there!

Today is Mothers Day, so of course I spent the day with my mom. This morning I got up and took my mom some flowers and a card and then my dad and I took her out to lunch and shopping. After lunch we went for a long drive around Tulsa. It was such a lazy, but fun day! This evening My family got together at my aunt and uncles house for dinner. There was a lot of laughing as usual. We all hung around and talked, we watched Lucy walk around the pond for a good 10 minutes and we watched Penny Lane try to get into the pond. I love when my family gets together for gatherings. There is always food, laughing and some sort of goofy moment from me. 
Today we didn't do anything real special but turned out to be the best and perfect mothers day. I have the worlds greatest mother and I couldn't imagine life without her! I Love You Muggles!


No comments:

Post a Comment