Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 6 of Snowpocalypse

Hello EVERYONE!

I'm going on Day 6 of being snowed in. Yesterday I was able to get out and run some errands with my dad so that was good. When we got home my dad and I decided to go and shovel my parents upstairs porch. 21 inches of snow... I am so sore today it's ridiculous. Being Stuck in the house is starting to drive me crazy and I just saw on the news that we are supposed to be getting more on Tuesday and Wednesday... When is this going to ENDDDDDD! I love snow but I don't know how much longer I can take. I miss my friends, I haven't seen my sister in days and most of all I WANNA GO BACK TO WORK!!!!!! I miss those munchkins so much. And of course I miss that silly boss lady of mine... However the one good thing I can say about this storm is I have been keeping up with my blog! Hah

I mainly blog about things that are going on in my life and my days with the girls... Now that I have been stuck in the house and away from the tiny ones I need to find other things to write about. Today's blog is going to be about a few people that are a big part of my life. To start...
#1. My Parents...
Obviously if it weren't for them I wouldn't be here. :-) I'm very big on family. I love my family more than anything in the world. I spend a lot of time with my parents. I'm 22 and in college and I eat dinner with my parents almost every night... Yes I do love spending time with them but part of it is I'm a broke college student. Ha My parents have been married 28 years and have 2 amazing daughters to show for it. They have been there for me through good times and bad and I don't know what I would do without them around.

#2. My sister
My sister is my best friend. Sure we have had our fair share of fights and sometimes she gets on my nerves but she is my other half. With out her I wouldn't make sense... but now that I think about it, I'm not sure I make sense even with her. Hmmmmm I'm a little odd at times but that's why she loves me. She is my inspiration for alot of things. When I'm fed up with school and life she always knows what to say to get me back on top where I need to be. I couldn't imagine growing up without her. I love you Heidi. Also you guys should check out her blog! Awesome!! http://glutenfreeindie.blogspot.com/

#3. Jenny, J-Stas, Tuggernuts...
Oh where to being when it comes to J-Stas. Jenny and I have been BEST FRIENDS since diaper days. She is and will always be my bestie. Her and I have been through alot together. Good things and Bad things. There are very few memories I have that don't include Jenny. We have been together through alot of stuff, such as flooding hotel rooms and getting daddy Stas's care stuck on a creepy road. Those are only 2 things out of many things we have done together. We both have discussed writing a book about all the stuff we have done but then we thought about all the trouble we would be in if our parents found out about some of them! :-) We see each other almost every week and if we don't see each other, we at least talk to each other every week. We have been in one little argument and that lasted about 30 minutes before I realized it was completely dumb. I'm going to have to cut myself off on this one cause if I continue talking about Jenny and I this blog would be extremely long. One of these days I will blog about me and Jenny. Just you wait. Tuggernut's I love you more than you know! Life would suck without you in it! Check out her blog too!
http://thesimplemusings.blogspot.com/

#4. Jessica and the Girls...
Jessica is one of my older cousins. She is alot older than me so growing up I wasn't really close to her. However now she is the cousin I'm probably the closet with. Like I have mentioned in previous blog posts Jessica and I started hanging out while she was pregnant with Lucy Olivia. We had alot of fun during those few months we hung out. After hanging out and helping her around the house she asked if I would help her with the babies. Of course I said yes. I loved my days with Lucy and Jessica. Then along came Penny Lane! I love going to see them. I get to spend 3 days a week with the girls and I couldn't have asked for a better job. I don't know what I would do without Jessica. I know if it weren't for her I would have looked like a complete goof going out with guys and I would not have this blog! She inspired me to get a blog and she designed my blog header. I love Jessica so much and I'm so glad her and Kyle let me be a part of their daughters lives. Check her out! http://www.mybeatlesbabies.com/

#5. Barbra, Half-Squat
Half-squat and I are one heck of a pair. I always had this special bond with her, however a couple years ago was when our special bond became something bigger. Back then she was living up in Spokane WA. My family and I had gone up there for thanksgiving. I came back to Tulsa for the last week of classes and then I flew back up to Spokane to spend some time with Barbra. We had so much fun. We would go out for dinner, we went shopping together, and we went and got facials! It was one of the best trips I had ever taken. One night while I was up there we decided to watch the movie Tropic Thunder. Neither one of us had seen it before. We were laughing so hard, we were crying. That was when we realized that she would be my Half-squat and I would be her papa. Barbra has been there for me through a lot. She always knows what to say to put me in a good mood. When she told me she was moving back to Tulsa, I was so happy. I love the fact that she is here and I can see her whenever I want. I don't know what I would do if she wasn't a part of my life. I love you Half-Squat!
Check it out! http://barbrakingsley.blogspot.com/

#6. Meggie-Poo
Megan is one of a kind. I have only known Meg for a little over a year and all I can say is it has been one heck of a year. For any of you that know me, you know that I'm really out going, I'm weird and goofy... Well guess what? So is Megan. When Megan and I get together it is nothing but laughs. Sometimes there are tears but mostly there is lots and lots of laughs. Its weird. When we are together I can't hold anything back. I'm so goofy when I'm with her. When were together you would not think that we have only been friends for a little over a year. She is there for me no matter what. I can call her at 4 AM with a problem and she will be on the road back to Tulsa to help me. I talk to her almost every day. She means the world to me and I don't know what I would do without her being a part of my life. I love you Meggie-Poo! Also Check out her new blog!
http://elladbmblbee14.blogspot.com/

There are alot of people that play a big part in my life, however if I were to mention them all in this blog post, my post would probably be about 10 pages long! ha

Thanks for reading. Hope you guys enjoy and hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment