Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Its All About Me!

I have been so busy that I haven't updated my blog in forever! Well this is changing right now!
Im going to tell you guys a few things about me...

1. My full name is Katherine Marie Stevenson.

2.I'm 21 years old and I'm in my 4th year of college.

3. I'm majoring in Elementary Education with a minor in Early Intervention

4. I have the worlds GREATEST parents and 1 amazing sister.

5. Three days a week I get to spend my afternoons with Lucy Olivia and Penny Lane! They mean the world to me!
6. Even though I am 21 years old I still sleep with my Blankie and Puffy on my bed.

7. I'm going to Greece this summer with my best friend! Thanks to my AMAZING parents!
8. I love sushi. I could eat it all the time.

9. I am INCREDIBLY scared of clowns. I will cry and freak out if I am anywhere near one.

10. I love to make people laugh. Im goofy and weird and I'm okay with that. This is who I am and if people don't like it... well tough!


11. I eat dinner with my parents almost ever night. Even though im in college and live on campus I spend most of my time with my parents.

12. I LOVE taking baths. If I don't have anything to do during the days sometimes I can take 3 or 4 baths during the day.

13. Im obsessed with pretty little liars. I got the entire book collection for Christmas and I'm starting to read them.


14. I have a huge family and I absolutely love them all. I love when we all get together. Our gatherings usually include lots and lots of laughing.


15. Halloween is my favorite holiday.


16. I love hanging out with my friends.

17. My Best Friend and I have been friends forever. I love her to death.


18. My nephew is the cutest thing ever. He is 6 and his personality is priceless.

19. I love to do word searches. I could sit and do word searches all day long.

20. I wouldn't have this blog if it were for my awesome cousin Jessica. She designed my blog. I love you Boss Lady!!

No comments:

Post a Comment