Sunday, October 3, 2010

Partyyyyyy

This past weekend was one big party!
 Friday night I went out with my friends to celebrate one of my good friends 23rd birthdays! We went to bru house on brookside! We had a blast! We were there for 4 hours and I had 5 drinks and 1 shot and only paid for 1 drink... Talk about a good night! I seemed to have all the guys eyes Friday night! LOL I didn't really notice till my friends mentioned it to me and then I realized I guess I did seeing as I only paid for 1 drink! Great night... now Saturday morning wasn't very great. I had to wake up and attend a children's play for my creative dramatics class. I went and saw click clack moo. It was a fun play however being in a room with 50 little children and having a horrible hangover is not something i would suggest anyone trying! Needless to say I spent the rest of Saturday sleeping! Then Saturday night I went out for round 2 with the girls for another friends birthday! Saturday night we went to Elephant run! It was alot of fun! Didn't party too hard last night... :-)  Slept in today and then spent the afternoon with my parents. Tonight I went over to my aunt and uncles house so the family could discuss our family trip. The first weekend in November my family is going to Big Cedar Lodge! Im so excited! Its going to be a blast!!!! Cook outs, Cabin Skits, Story time... and so much more! I love family get togetherssss! Well I guess I should get back to homework! 
Hope you all had a great SUNDAY FUNDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment