Wednesday, October 6, 2010

TEST TEST TEST

I'm am stressed beyond belief! I am currently working on my second test for theatre experience. Next Tuesday I have my first Sports Science test. Wednesday I will be taking my second Strategies test! Thank goodness I don't have any tests in my Creative Dramatics class. I'm stressed!!!! I am looking forward to work tomorrow! I Love spending time with those girls. No matter what mood I'm in they know how to put me in a good mood! Monday I took Lucy to Gymnastics. HOLY COW! She was so quiet in the car and we walked into the room and something sparked inside of her! She was bouncing off the walls! It was so adorable! Usually my cousin takes her and I stay at home with Penny but this week Jess had stuff going on so I took Lucy. While we were there I picked up Lucy to stand in line, so she could do her tumbles. She put her hands on either side of my face and kept saying NANNY, NANNY, NANNY, NANNY, NANNY! Then she would kiss me! :-) I love her! On Tuesday Jess was working from home so my job was to make sure the girls didn't bother her. We crawled around and bounced for a little bit. Then I put Penny Lane down for her afternoon nap. Lucy and I curled up on the couch and watched Clips from Disney movies on you tube. She would not take her eyes off the computer! We also danced to the Wiggle song from Yo Gabba Gabba, and the Theme song from Dora the Explorer! I cant  wait for tomorrow! Love those girls!!! Tomorrow I'm going to try to take some pictures so I can post on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment